Saturday, August 1, 2009

Work in Progress- Birthday Bunting



Here's all my triangles cut out, sewn, and clipped with my pinking shears.
Next to sew them onto some bias tape and get ready to hang them up.
I can't wait for my son's construction party. I think it's gonna be so cute and he's gonna love it.
I LOVE the "Dig It" fabric from Michael Miller. I ordered on Etsy from mysouthernbabyfabric and the other fabrics I had in my stash.


After cutting them out, I sewed down the two sides (wrong sides in-right sides out) and then clipped with my pinking shears. Then I'll sew them to some bias tape- after I get to the store to buy some in a matching color...right now all I have on hand is light pink  :)
___________________________________.


Here's the birthday invite.
..And here's a little peak into my space. This is where I sew.

No comments:

 
01 09 10