Friday, June 29, 2012

Pretty Dora Party



My youngest, Penelope, turned 2 the beginning of June. She loves Dora. I had done a Dora party for my oldest daughter when she turned 2 (in 2008), so I wanted to do something a little different. So instead of the bright colors, I went with the pretty pinks and blues and Penelope loved it. It was a very relaxed and laid back party. We rented an Inflatable Jump and let the kids just jump forever, fed them cake, and sent them back out to play.

Vendors/Credits
Dora Pink Party Paper Printables from Cuties Parties
Pink striped Straws and cupcake cups from Hey Yo Yo 
Fabric for Penelope's Dress is all Amy Butler fabric from her midwest modern collection
Penelope's Dress pattern is called the Beach Party Top & Dress Pattern found on fiddlehead
The little blue candies are from Hobby Lobby in the baby shower area, they are actually sixlets
Cupcakes came from our grocery store bakery
The Sparkling Pink Punch was super great, recipe found here
Anything else you're wondering about you can probably find what I did (or meant to do) on my Pinterest board for her party. 
 
 











The birthday girl was not wanting her picture taken at her party. She also cried when we sang happy birthday to her. I guess the terrible twos started right on time. LOL.


She's so super cute, though. I just love her to pieces even if she is now a Terrible Two. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like it was a super cute party and Penelope is adorable! ♥

 
01 09 10