Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter



John 11:25-26
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.
My Redeemer Lives!! Reflecting today on the Grace and Love of my Savior. So thankful that Christ died for my sin and rose again from the dead. 

Here's a few pictures of my silly children. We had a wonderful weekend celebrating Easter.

Ella, Hudson, and Penelope
Easter 2013

Sweet hugs!

How sweet is this picture of Penelope?

Me with Hudson and Penelope at Hudson's school Easter Egg Hunt. I had a cute bunny shirt for Hudson... he wasn't having it this year. He had to wear his flag shirt. 
 







Me and the kids after our church Easter Egg Hunt








No comments:

 
01 09 10