Monday, January 26, 2009

Birthday Girl





This is Ella's Birthday Dress. I won't be selling this one in my shop. It's just a special one for my little baby who turned 3. I think it turned out cute. I'm actually going to take it a little slower for awhile. I have 7 orders to get shipped out this week and then I'm going to limit my custom orders for awhile. My daughter is having some health issues and I really need to keep a closer eye on her as she plays. She has ITP, which is a glich in her immune system that causes very low platelets. Which in turn means that her blood won't clot properly if she gets hurt. When she is better, I'll hopefully get back into the swing of things... that is of course unless this CPSIA thing hasn't shut us all down. Now I'm just rambling.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Wow, that is seriously cute! Happy birthday to her!

 
01 09 10