Monday, May 18, 2009

Always & Never

Always & Never

I've been tagged!!! By I didn't sign up for thisCheck out her awesome shop, if you haven't already. It is full of some super cute Summer dresses and some really pretty bows.

So here are the rules...
The tag is ALWAYS & NEVERS • list "5 fashion always-es"• {things you always like or cannot do without}• for you personally• conversely, list "5 fashion nevers"• {things you would not be caught dead in}• for you personally• then tag 3 bloggers

A L W A Y S
  1. Earrings. Preferably, Silver Hoops. In the summer, sometimes I wear some white shell circles.
  2. 90% of the time Gap Jeans. Summer-sometimes cotton skirts 
  3. Plastic Ponytail Holder- the clear ones, if it's not in my hair, it's on my wrist
  4. MAC make-up- foundation, powder, blush, eye shadow-Then some Loreal Water-proof Mascara (I'm not a natural girl when it comes to make-up. I need it or I look scary!)
  5. flats -used to wear high heels and wedges everyday before kids- Now those are reserved for Sunday morning only.

N E V E R

  1. Short Shorts
  2. Skinny Jeans
  3. Leggings
  4. Leotard
  5. Tutu

1 comment:

ShellyStout said...

Are you sure about a tutu? I think I have pictures that prove otherwise!

 
01 09 10