Monday, November 30, 2009

3 down and 6 more to Go

First Trimester Pics
 Here's the first three months...the beginnings of the baby bump. I got the idea to do this from Jess. I thought it was a great way to track your pregnancy.
So far I've felt pretty good. I've felt sort nauseous some of the time. But according to the weight gain over the last month, it hasn't stopped me from eating. I'm looking forward this next trimester. Looking forward to looking prego rather than pudgy and also hoping to get a little energy back. It's just impossible to imagine that in just 6 months I'll be Momma to THREE kiddos. I'm of course feeling a little bit like Eek! Can I do this? But thinking of holding a precious sweet newborn again. Aaah. Can't wait to experience all the firsts again. It will be good. 


No comments:

 
01 09 10