...of a Baby Quilt.
I've been bit by the sewing bug. I feel like I just HAVE to sew some baby things. It's been tough, not knowing the gender. I'm trying to just make bright colored things that are pretty gender neutral. These are a few of my quilt blocks, so far. I followed the directions I found on Chickpea Sewing Studio in her side bar under "Birthing Quilt". There is a pdf that you can download with instructions. Basically, I made a nine-patch and then cut that in 4 equal parts. I'll keep you posted on how it's going so far, I've only got about 12 X 12 inches of quilt... so I've got a LOT more cutting and sewing to do... but I've got time.