Saturday, February 27, 2010

Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread


1 1/4 c. Wheat Flour
1/4 c. flax seed
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. honey
1/2 t. salt
1/2 t. baking soda
1/2 t. baking powder
3 T canola oil
2 eggs
2-3 bananas
1 cup oats
1/2 c. chopped Walnuts
1/2 c. mini chocolate chips

Mix it up. Spray your pan with Non-stick cooking spray. Throw it in the oven at 350 for 45-55 minutes.
I actually baked mine at 375 for about half an hour and then 25 min at 350- also I was out of brown sugar and used white and it was fine.



* I found this recipe the other day and jotted it down. It come from somewhere in blogosphere- Wish I could give credit. If you see it somewhere you can link it up in the comments. I did add the nuts and choc chips to the recipe. You just can't eat Banana Bread without Chocolate Chips. 

2 comments:

ShellyStout said...

yummy, sounds like the perfect weekend treat!

jamaise said...

Yum :) We bake gluten free for my youngest but that looks like it would be easy to convert & I have some banana's that are going brown and would be nice and sweet :)

I want to thank you for stopping by Wishing Penny and entering for the nursing wear. Best of luck to you:)

Oh, your PerryJane designs are sooo cute - I love your signature sitching.

 
01 09 10