Thursday, August 5, 2010

Penelope { 2 months}



Penelope is 2 months old now. The time just keeps going by so quickly. She slept 10 hours last night. Normally, she's been nursing twice during the night, so that was a nice surprise. (My oldest daughter started finally sleeping all night in her bed at age 4. My son, turning 3 this weekend still wakes up every night.)  She's such a sweet, mellow baby. She is getting more smiley now and beginning to coo at us a little. My older two LOVE her and are completely fascinated with her tiny fingers and toes. They love to help get her a burp cloth or lay beside her and talk to her. I feel so blessed that she is such an "easy" baby. She really only cries when she's tired, hungry, or has a poopy diaper. After the first two weeks, I can't remember having her cry where I wasn't able to soothe her quickly. 

No comments:

 
01 09 10