Thursday, November 4, 2010

Penelope {5 months}

Penelope Jolie
Every time I stop to think about this little cutie, I just feel incredibly blessed. She's such a sweet natured baby. She's been sleeping around 7-8 hours at night, nursing and then going right back to sleep for another 4 hours. It's like a dream come true. (My other two were the nurse every 2 hours on the dot sort of babies).

She's general happy, but it's her big sister and big brother that really make her giggle. They know just what to do to get her laughing so hard. She loves for us to play peek-a-boo with her, sing to her, and she loves if you let her lay upside down on your lap.  She especially loves her bath time. She just kicks her little legs the whole time. It's so funny.

She's on the move now too. My little Nellie girl is a ROLLING machine. Time to baby proof ....again. Now that my older two are both past the put stuff in your mouth phase, we have TONS of tiny choking objects. I'm going to have to be so vigilant.

So thankful for my little ball of sunshine.

No comments:

 
01 09 10