Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Letting go of Perfectionism

So I haven't posted anything in FOREVER because I was wanting to get all the 12 days of Christmas crafts posted first. Well, my computer crashed and really it's WAY too late to be thinking about Christmas. So I'm letting go of that and just moving forward.


First I have to share a few pics of my sweet baby at 7 months....
AND now at 8 months...
She is so sweet. I just love her so much. She is crawling EVERYWHERE and getting into EVERYTHING. I forgot how exhausting this stage is.

Ok, there is much more that I need to post, but for now this will have to do.



3 comments:

myminimocs said...

she's a cutie!!! and i'm sure just a bundle of energy!

extreme personal measures said...

ADORABLE!

Denise
Extreme Personal Measures

Unknown said...

Too cute. Glad to see you in blogville again.

 
01 09 10