Friday, November 18, 2011

Eat to Live: Day 18

Energy: Up!
Mood: Happy
Health: Feeling good.
Hunger: I'm doing well.
Craving: Biscuits and Gravy and Bacon ...oh that sounds so good. But my breakfast of fruit and nuts filled me up and is so much better for me.
Big Cheat Confessions: Celebrated Thanksgiving with the Senior Adults at church last night... I did okay on portions, but then I ate a big bowl of  homemade mac & cheese. Um, delicious!! Totally worth the calories. :)

Current weight: 169.0 lbs.
Total Lost: 7.8 lbs - I am really trying to hit 10 lbs. by 3 weeks... that will be next Tuesday, so I am going to try to exercise this weekend in addition to eating healthy. Wish me luck!

I got a little sad the other day, I looked back at the posts I did on the Spring Fittness Challenge a few years back. I got down to 138... and was still trying to lose weight. I would be so happy to be at that weight again. Hopefully it won't be too long.
At 10 pounds lost, I'll post a before picture from this summer and a current pic.



No comments:

 
01 09 10