Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Family Beach Vacation- favorite pics

The second week in May we went on a little vacation to Destin with my in-laws. It was wonderful. We just soaked up some sun and family. The only down side was that all three kids had Roseola. Basically consisted of high fever, headache, and a crazy red splotchy rash. So they each had some time chilling in the beach house with one of us or my in-laws. But overall we had a blast.

We got a couple family pics. MIRACLE. Trying to get a family of 5 to all look in the same direction is nearly impossible.
 This one turned out cute, even though, it's possible that Ella and Huds are fighting about holding hands

The kids had a blast in the sand, just digging and digging. It was great.
Jason even dug them out a little "pool".

When we were getting close to the beach house Ella said, "When I see the ocean, I'm just gonna scream!" 


+
 Hudson digging in the sand.

 Can I just say that I LOVE these little flower bloomers. I got them as a hand-me-down, but you can find them here. I'm gonna frame this pic and hang it somewhere. I just love it.


Penelope was a huge fan of splashing in the water...

...and digging in the sand.
Jason and I got to go on a much needed date night. We ate at the Melting Pot and then played some mini-golf. I'm glad that we can still have lots of fun with each other.
Here's the kids with my mother-in-law.

Thanks to my in-laws for a wonderful vacation!!


No comments:

 
01 09 10