Saturday, November 5, 2011

Eat to Live: Day 5

Eat Smart Veggies
Energy: Medium
Mood: Optimistic

Health: Feeling good
Hunger: Not bad
Craving: Candy
Current weight: 172.6 lbs. - total lost 4.2 pounds. Whoot Whoot
 
That 4 pounds is totally motivating me to keep going!!
I've added coffee back into my morning routine. I just missed it too much.
I have been eating TONS of veggies. I've been buying the "Eat Smart" bags of veggies. I just toss a bag of stir fry veggies in the microwave and then add a touch of Mrs. Dash, garlic, and low sodium soy sauce. So good. And totally fills me up. I've also found ways to sweeten oatmeal with bananas and dates.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am very proud of you for doing this. You are a great mom and inspiration to share all this with us. I'm right here in blog world serving as your cheerleader in this endeavor. Keep us posted!!

 
01 09 10