Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Eat to Live: Day 2

Rough Day, not gonna lie. I gave in to temptation and reasoned it out that somehow because Ella had strep, that I got to treat myself. What?! Does anyone else do that sort of flawed, "treat yourself" reasoning?

Energy: Lower


Mood: not as Optimistic

Health: Stuffy/Runny Nose

Hunger: Full
Craving: Oops GAVE IN to my craving for Chick-Fil-A today. And I didn't even eat the grilled sandwich like normal I ate the fried one... and it was tasty. But not worth it.

1 comment:

Judith and Lance said...

Melissa -- oh my gosh, I have the "I need chocolate every night" reasoning b/c I have 2 kids 4 and under. I'm there with ya, but am pulling for you on this. You can do it! I did a detox in July that was amazing and helped to jump start my metabolism and lose some pesky pounds, but old habits die hard. My battle with food is on going. I just checked a book out at the library called Made to Crave by one of the Hearts @ Home ladies and I'm hoping it will help (that is when I finally get around to opening it instead or watching tv and eating chocolate every night!)

 
01 09 10