Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day One: "Eat to Live"


This morning I started my "Eat to Live" 6 week plan. I had a big bowl of strawberries, cantelope, and part of an orange. I sprinkled Flax seeds on the cantelope for added fiber.

Energy: Low
Mood: Optimistic
Health: Stuffy/Runny Nose
Hunger: Very Full after my big fruit breakfast
Craving: COFFEE with TONS of sugar and something starchy (bread, crackers, etc.)
Current weight: 176.8 lbs.

My Goal is to feel better. I have aquired a several aches and pains over the last year due to weight gain. My energy level is at an all time low, so I would like to gain some energy, and just feel better. My weight goal is to lose 20 lbs in 6 weeks and eventually lose another 18 pounds to reach my goal weight of 138. All of these are very reasonable goals. But they seem HUGE to me right now.

No comments:

 
01 09 10