Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

We celebrated Easter this weekend with a wonderful Easter Egg Hunt at our church on Saturday and church service on Sunday morning. Followed by a super delicious lunch at my in-laws on Sunday afternoon.
We had the best weather on Saturday. The kids had a great time. Ate WAY too much candy...I'm guilty too. The only bad thing was they got a little pink. I totally didn't think of sunblock. Oops.
Too bad my hair is covering Ella's face. Poor Girl!


Here's our Easter pics of our family. Credit has to go to my mother-in-law for the kiddos cute outfits. Wish I could have gotten a shot where both of my kids were smiling, but it is what it is.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Weekend!

1 comment:

myminimocs said...

it sounds like a good time was had by ALL!!! what a lovely family you have!

 
01 09 10