Monday, September 5, 2011

Moving...

Ella asked me last night, "Why are we moving to Georgia?" I said, "Mommy & Daddy know that this is what God wants us to do." To which, she replied, "But what if He doesn't."
I didn't really know what to say. I tried to reassure her that this is really what we are supposed to do, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought the same thing at least once during this whole process. But the truth is that we have had numerous moments where God made it clear that this was the right move for us.
Yesterday was our last day at Newspring. That was so bittersweet. So many children that we have been apart of their lives since they were so small and many who are now teens. It was emotionally exhausting, so hard to say goodbye to so many people we love. Very surreal to see this season of ministry come to close.


No comments:

 
01 09 10